IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING YAHOO GROUP POSTINGS
In order to provide the best value for our members and to deter the potential spamming effect of multiple emails, we have revised our NJPCA Yahoogroup posting policy.
Please take a moment to review this important message.
NJPCA Members are automatically subscribed to this list -- it's NJPCA's primary communication vehicle. Others may join to learn about NJPCA's events and activities.
As a member of NJPCA you can easily communicate with other NJPCA members and the wider coaching community and here's how. Simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can share your news, your questions, and your thoughts with other list members.
We do have a few guidelines for you to follow in using this list:
1) Only NJPCA Members in good standing may post on this Yahoogroup.
2) We encourage you to share events, workshops and seminars you may be conducting which are of a one-time nature. Please be aware that no sales pitches are permitted. There is a limit of two postings per event.
3) Postings must be no more than 250 words in length and contain the following:
* Name of event
* Description of event
* Registration/Contact information
4) On-going events, such as monthly seminars or courses, are considered part of your business. This can be advertised on the NJPCA website for an additional fee.
5) Postings must be geared toward coaching related issues/topics: no jokes, virus alerts, chain letters, offensive material, solicitations, on-going events, or anything that is not of interest to the majority of members. If you want to share something with only one or two members, please email them directly.
6) All postings will be reviewed prior to acceptance. Please allow 24-36 hours from the time you send in your notice to the time it is actually posted.
The NJPCA board will also use this list to post announcements of chapter meetings, events and ICF bulletins. All messages are archived, but can only be viewed by list members. To view message archives go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njpca-members.
It is a Yahoogroups policy not to make e-mail addresses available to others - you can view Yahoogroups privacy statement for more details.
Messages can be received as they are posted or in a daily digest. To change your preference, go to My Groups on Yahoo, Edit Membership, Option 2.
If you have any questions, you may contact Janet Neal at email@example.com.
Marketing / Business Development